According to Article 12 of the Code of Economic Procedure of Ukraine, the disputes arising between subjects of economic activity (entrepreneurs, organizations, enterprises) are subject to settlement within framework of economic courts.
The economic court showed itself as the most professional and operative body of the state court system. However, as is testified by practice, here, for an efficient protection of the interests, a considerable practical experience and extensive theoretical knowledge are required.
The experience of the Chamber’s layers makes it possible to support at the economic court the cases of any complexity, to response promptly to needs of the clients and represent their interests all over Ukraine.
Looking for help? Write to us!
Write to us, we'll call you back and give you more detailed information on the services provided, their cost and possible variant of service.
- 1.Collection of debtor indebtedness, penalties, fines, as well as other disputes on reparation of damage.
- 2.Disputes on conclusion, alteration, termination or invalidation of agreements.
- 3.Court disputes on investments in real estate, construction, land assets.
- 4.Disputes on payments for delivered goods or provided services.
- 5.Recognition of property title and other property rights of legal entity.
- 6.Initiation of proceedings on bankruptcy case.
- 7.Disputes on construction contracts.
- 8.Corporative disputes.