Konferenc-service in Kharkov
A successful conducting any events is impossible without an adequate and timely preparation of the premises and equipment with consideration of the event format, number of participants and purpose of event to be conducted.
The wide range of possibilities provided by the conference service offered by Kharkov Chamber of Commerce and Industry makes it possible to render services successfully and in a professional manner.
The conference service is provided by our conference hall which may hold up to 60 persons. If you want to rent the conference hall just now, you may make the application, using the online form on our site.
Here we created the best conditions for conducting conferences and seminars.
- • Convenient location in one of the main streets of the city in the Chamber building (122B, Moskovsky ave., Kharkov).
- • Full set of required multi-media equipment and Wi-Fi. Some variants of tables disposition for maximum capacity.
- Organization of coffee pauses with taking into account all wishes. Completion of meeting with professionally organized standing dinner.
- Assistance in booking hotel, organization of photographing and camera shooting, preparation of office items with event logo.
• We provide a high level of organization, as well as individual support in implementation of the most complicated projects!
Comfort for all participants of the event, as well as environment favorable for dialog are the signs of the premium conference service.
We organize and offer business events of any scale, status and format, in particular:
For convenience of our customers, we’ll provide the entire range of services, including preparation of premises and equipment, elaboration of event program, artistic design of printed products, accommodation and accompanying guests, as well as search for operating personnel. Besides, we may order services of translator for foreign participants.
Order a conference hall on-line.
Write us and we call you back and present more detailed information on provided services, their cost and variants of servicing.