UCG FEA code
The Ukrainian Classifier of Goods for Foreign Economic Activity (UCG FEA) is based on the Harmonized Description and Coding System of Goods and the Combined Nomenclature of the European Union and is used by customs authorities of Ukraine for classification (coding) of goods for the purpose of customs clearance.
If you need services of goods certification for foreign trade, our experts can assist you by providing such service in a qualitative and timely manner.
The UCG FEA is an integral supplement to the Law of Ukraine "On Customs Tariff of Ukraine" No. 587-VII dated September 19, 2013 that entered into force on January 1, 2014.
- for arrangements of licensing cargo customs declarations and certificates of goods origin
- for registration of licenses of the Ministry of Economy and authorization documents of the Ministry of Ecology
- for registration of foreign economic contracts
- registration of medical devices and medicines
- filling of tax returns and in other cases
- correctly determine the customs duty rate and size of additional taxes (VAT, excise) and other payments
- identify of the procedure of export/import of goods
- compare customs tariffs and statistics on foreign trade
The expert opinion of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry is an official document and may be used in the court for resolving disputes. During customs clearance the expert opinion of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry is considered by customs authorities as an additional source of information.