Dear customers! Consulting support and services from our specialists can be obtained by the following telephone numbers:
recording of damage to movable, immovable property for compensation or write-off, confirmation for banks, partners or other organizations
The ATA Carnet is an international customs document used for a temporary duty-free import of goods to the customs territory of a member state of the Istanbul Convention. Ukraine joined this convention in 2004. Ukraine became a full member of the international ATA system on March 1, 2008. This happened after the entry of the Ukraine Chamber of Commerce and Industry into the Global Network of Guaranteeing Associations.
The ATA acronym is a combination of French (admission temporaire) and English (temporary admission) terms, and is translated into Russian as «temporary admission».
1. The cost of the service on issuing ATA carnet in the normal mode (10 working days) is UAH 2475.00. + EUR 8.00 * + 20% VAT
2. The cost of the service on issuing an ATA carnet in the urgent mode (3 working days) UAH 4950.00. + EUR 8.00 * + 20% VAT
3. The cost of the service on issuing ATA carnet in the express mode (1 working day) UAH 7425.00. + EUR 8.00* + 20% VAT
4. The cost of an additional set of tear-off documents is UAH 360.00 + 20% VAT
5. Refusal to issue ATA carnet ** costs UAH 1700.00 + 20% VAT
* The contribution to the international organization (the World ATA Carnet Council) is converted into the national currency of Ukraine at the NBU rate on the date of making the agreement.
** If the ATA carnet is not issued through the fault of the Customer or the Customer refuses to receive the ATA carnet, the Kharkiv CCI returns to the Customer the funds paid for the ATA carnet issue service, with the exception of the amount provided for refusal to issue the ATA carnet.
In order to guarantee payment of the customs duties and charges in case of violation of the temporary import / transit regime or the provisions of the Convention on Temporary Admission (Istanbul, 1990) and according to the world practice, the Customer deposits the security funds (30% of the cost of the goods specified in the ATA carnet) or else some other guarantees (bank guarantee, insurance police) are provided, which could in the future ensure payment by the Kharkiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry to the foreign customs authorities of customs duties and fees if necessary. The amount of security funds and the period of their storage (validity period of the bank guarantee) are specified in the agreement on ATA carnet.
Purpose and spheres of application of the goods exported with the use of ATA carnets: