Entry to Non-State Register of Reliable Partners
A stable financial state of your enterprise is a guarantee of reliability and confidence, a prerequisite a successful establishment of mutually beneficial relations with foreign partners.
The Department of Foreign Economic Relations and Organizational Work offers its services on entering (registration) of enterprises to the Non-State Register of Reliable Partners including the enterprises, which financial state confirms their reliability as partners in business activities conducted both in the territory of Ukraine and abroad.
- an enterprise is a legal entity that is established and acts in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine;
- an enterprise has not been loss-making for the last two years;
- an enterprise does not have past due debts on bank loans;
- economic indices of an enterprise correspond to those defined for entering to the Register.
Enrolment is based on an application signed by a head of an enterprise. The application shall enclose the following photocopies authorized by a head of an enterprise:
- statutory documents;
- certificate of state registration;
- enterprise balance statement (form №1) and reports on forms №2, №3, №4, №5 (all reports are annual);
- declarations on currency values, income, and assets belonging to the resident of Ukraine and are currently outside of the country (with a mark from the tax authorities);
- statements about absence of the past due debts on bank loans;
- standard registration card authorized by a head and chief accountant of an enterprise (a form of the card can be obtained from the Department of External Economic Relations);
- consent on sharing the information on the specific clauses of the registration card to the third parties.
Looking for help? Write to us!