Customs Clearance of the Goods
Success of the international trade is an efficient and competent customs clearance of the goods. The customs clearance procedure is carried out in several stages. Firstly, the goods are preliminary checked. Then a package of the necessary documents is prepared, duties are paid, and accompanying documents are filled in (CMR, CARNET TIR). After these operations have been performed, starts the handling of the single administrative documents.
As one can see, the process of customs clearance is rather complicated. It requires from an executor not only utmost attention and competence, but also the skills that can only be acquired through experience.
Our employees have all necessary knowledge in the field of customs procedures and put it into everyday practice. To master the challenges promptly and for your convenience, the specialists on customs clearance of the goods from Kharkov Chamber of Commerce and Industry are located directly at the terminal building of Kharkov Customs of the State Fiscal Office.
- specialists with large work experience;
- responsibility and attentiveness to details during preparation of the documents;
- fixed cost of services provided;
- assistance in clearance of the goods of any complexity;
- guaranteed efficiency;
- knowledge of the customs legislation and Incoterms rules;
- clearance of cargoes in all the divisions of the Kharkiv Customs
- no reports on violation of customs rules.
- accreditation in the customs authorities as an importer/exporter;
- determination of the commodity codes according to the Ukrainian Classification of Commodities of Foreign Economic Activity (UCCFEA);
- completing the single administrative documents (with submission to the customs authorities);
- issuing approvals;
- assistance in search of a transport and logistics company;
- issuing ATA carnets.
Financial research and information portal
Chamber’s specialists on customs clearance offer consulting services on the following questions:
- minimization of the risks during the customs clearance of the goods;
- drawing up international trade contracts.
- issuing the permits;
- carrying out importing and exporting activities.
Arrange an appointment for consultation:
Specialist on Customs Clearance
Expertise & Certification of Goods Origin Department